November 17-19, 2015 • Las Vegas, NV
NBAA's 2015 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) brought together more than 27, 000 key aviation contacts from around the world, including current and prospective business aircraft owners, manufacturers and customers into one meeting place to get critical work accomplished. This premier industry event offered:
- 1, 000 exhibitors with the latest products and services
- Nearly 100 side-by-side business aircraft on static display
- Dozens of education sessions to help business aircraft operators fly safely and efficiently
In a very short period of time, NBAA's convention allows attendees to learn about all of the new products and services available to support business aviation; participate in seminars and information sessions that expand business and operational knowledge; and maintain and enhance a professional network of industry peers that is critical for continued success, regardless of what your role may be. – Steve Fushelberger, Holstein Aviation, Inc., Vice President
- Held at Henderson Executive Airport, the static display of aircraft brings together the world's most cutting edge business aircraft in one venue for NBAA attendees and exhibitors. View the list of aircraft on display.
- The NBAA/CAN Soiree on Wednesday, November 18 will feature musical entertainment, as well as live and silent auctions to benefit Corporate Angel Network (CAN). Learn more.
- NBAA2015 will feature exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center, a Light Business Airplane Static Display at the Las Vegas Convention Center and a Static Display of Aircraft Henderson Executive Airport, and over 100 education sessions. Discover why you can't afford to miss NBAA2015. Learn more.
Exhibitor Alert: Unauthorized Provider Offering NBAA Convention Attendee Lists. As you prepare for your company’s participation at NBAA2015, you or your colleagues may be contacted by an unauthorized vendor, seeking to sell information about attendees at NBAA2014, in theory for your marketing purposes in conjunction with this year’s show. NBAA has a long-standing policy of neither selling nor renting its attendee or exhibitor lists to outside companies; instead, official service providers may contact NBAA2015 exhibitors directly in regard to their exhibiting plans for this year’s show. NBAA wants to be sure that all exhibitors are aware of the vendors and service providers that are authorized for NBAA2015. Each of these companies has been screened by NBAA, has authorization from NBAA, has service standards in place and is familiar with and supports the business aviation industry through their participation at our events. Companies who choose to use products or services from vendors other than those on NBAA’s preferred provider list do so at their own risk. Report violations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NBAA wishes to thank its generous sponsors for supporting NBAA2015.learn more.