Listen to Banyan's Bahamas specialist Pablo Garcia talk about tips for sport pilots planning a trip to The Bahamas.
The Islands of The Bahamas now welcomes Light-Sport Aircraft (LSA). The Bahamas will accept the certification of U.S. and Canadian sport pilots, the only exception is that a pilot MUST HAVE A Drivers License or a Third-Class Medical.
U.S. Sport Pilots
U.S. Sport Pilots requesting to operate in the Islands of the Bahamas under the U.S. Sport Pilot rules (U.S. FAR 61, Subpart J) must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current and valid U.S. drivers license
- A logbook endorsement from the authorized instructor who trained the pilot
- A logbook endorsement from the authorized instructor who provided the flight training on the areas of operation
- Operators of light sport aircraft must comply with all the requirements of their registry before attempting flight to Bahamas
- All required aircraft documents must be on the aircraft when flying in the Bahamas
- Femmes kazakh nauryz holiday kazakh.