EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95.or get a full 12-month subscription for only $45.00!
Features in the February issue include:
- Crisscross Cub
Honoring an aerobatic legend
By Jim Busha
- Lifelong Aviation Dream Come True
A ride on Wingfoot One 47 years in the making
By Hal Bryan
- Car Surfing With a Cub
Alabama Boys add their own spin to a classic air show trick
By Pete Muntean
- The Starduster Too of Dreams
An all-American aviation story
By Moose Peterson
Todd Crist lovingly restored famed air show pilot Harold Kriers classic Clipped Wing Cub.
Photo by Jim Busha
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.