We are the TURNKEY SOLUTION for the aircraft owner. The Jet Linx team of professionals will manage your aircraft and streamline every aspect of your ownership experience. We’ll take care of personnel management, pilot training, maintenance, fuel, hangar operations, FAA compliance, and insurance.
If you’re just beginning the aircraft purchase process, Jet Linx can negotiate on your behalf to ensure you make the most informed buying decision.
One of the most significant benefits Jet Linx is able to offer an aircraft owner is our ability to perform and coordinate all of your aircraft’s maintenance. It begins with the addition of your aircraft into our state-of-the-art maintenance tracking software AvTrak, the same maintenance tracking software utilized by Gulfstream and Raytheon Aircraft Company. Our full-time staff of maintenance technicians will then track and perform the regularly scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in-house – which will dramatically reduce your cost of ownership. The larger, less frequent inspections that require weeks of down-time and added personnel are performed in partnership with industry-trusted maintenance facilities.
Jet Linx has developed exclusive relationships with the top maintenance facilities across the U.S. for all of our aircraft’s major maintenance events. Our team of technicians work on a regular basis with these partners to establish the kind of working relationships that permit them to assist their technicians while major maintenance is being performed at these facilities. And many of the providers will even support us in our own facilities by working side-by-side with our technicians. This allows us to keep our aircraft in knowing hands at all times.
Our Buying Power
When we manage your aircraft, you will share in the buying power of our entire organization. Since Jet Linx operates one of the largest fleets in the country, we qualify for discounts not available to single aircraft operators. In fact, you can expect savings of 10% or more on fuel, maintenance, pilot training, hangar costs, and insurance. On average, a Jet Linx-managed aircraft saves more than $70, 000 annually on fuel discounts alone. And we continually research and negotiate the best possible programs and prices, providing you with the most cost-effective aircraft operation.
Return on Investment
To help you realize a return on your aircraft investment, Jet Linx will include your aircraft in our local and nationwide portfolio of Membership affiliates. Our team of flight operations specialists will constantly monitor the location and availability of your aircraft, allowing you to take full advantage of Jet Linx revenue-generating opportunities, which can dramatically reduce your cost of ownership.
- CT Airlink provides Airport Car Service & Airport Limo Service throughout Connecticut towns Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, West Hartford, Greenwich, Hamden, Meriden, Bristol, Fairfield & Milford. Connecticut Car Service CT to NYC, JFK, LGA, Manhattan, Hartford Bradley, Boston and Newark Airport is the best way for travelling to and from , Stratford, East Hartford, Middletown, Wallingford, Enfield, Southington, Norwich, Groton, Shelton, Torrington, Trumbull, Glastonbury, Naugatuck, Newington, Cheshire, East Haven, Vernon and Windsor CT.
- Connect with Kor-Pak for overhead crane brakes and part.
- Check out USB Flash Drives for marketing and data storage
- The professional company softtouchspaa provides all the information on body massage in bangalore.
- INTERTRONIX Tamper Evident and Security Labels Solutions: Custom Holograms, Authentication Stickers and Warranty Seals.